NaNoRenO is a visual novel development jam that encourages developers to create a visual novel from start to finish during the month of March.
FYR will reblog NaNoRenO project announcements and completed game posts throughout the month. Announcements will be tagged #nanoreno wip and completed games will be tagged #nanoreno 2015. Don’t have a Tumblr? No problem! Submit a post.
What are the rules?
- Devs can create any type of visual novel.
- Creation of game assets should not begin until March 1st, but brainstorming (plot outlining, character sketches, etc.) that does not lead to the production of assets is allowed beforehand.
- Creative Commons materials can be used.
- Any game released by March 31st/April 1st qualifies.
- Bug fixes can be submitted after April 1st.